When the Fully Automatic AED Plus(r) detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer intervention required. No one needs to push a button. Once the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts "DON'T TOUCH PATIENT," and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. However, all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that is fully automatic and helps you all the time. And only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help(r), a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The Fully Automatic AED Plus will tell you to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL(r) believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That's why you need the AED Plus with Real CPR Help
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest, even those for whom no shock is advised.
- Our one-piece CPR-D-padz(r) for fast and accurate placement.
- Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent pediatric capability
- ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic(tm) Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with PlusTrac(tm)
- Fully AHA 2010 Guidelines compliant